• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Graphics glitch level 20 & 21 Planks Manufactory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

There is a glitch in the animation for the level 20 (and also 21) Planks Manufactory:
plank_1.png

Noticed the planks I've highlighted: they freeze for about 1 second, floating in air before the animation continues and they fall to the ground.

Game version: v1.19.1-(e0cf77e) (2016-11-23 9:46)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.0
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves: Elves

Marindor

Hi guys! We're currently not able to reproduce this issue, everything is smooth here. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

DeletedUser

I don't have a level 20 or 21 planks manufactory anymore but looking into FS member Linor's city it seems fine now. :)
However on my live server NL1 I still see the ~1 second freeze when I looked at someone else his/her city, for example user herfst. :(

So in v1.19.2-(c15de68) (2016-12-06 10:26) (NL1) it is still there but in v1.20.3-(8844f36) (2016-12-08 9:02) (ZZ1) someone seems to have fixed this. Guess you must have forgotten to include this in the changelog. :eek:

Next time you must first check all open bug reports before doing a version upgrade, now it has taken too long and it is (miraculously) fixed. o_O

Marindor

Hmm it might have been a temporarily missing asset or something then... Good to hear it's been resolved now anyway. In that case I'll archive this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.