• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce graphic glitch: many construction sites

DeletedUser607

Game version: __ v1.25-(a71c24e) (2017-03-02 20:08)
Game world: __ beta1
Browser + version: __ firefox 51.0.1
Flash Player version: __ 24.0.0.221
Operating System: __ win 10 1607
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ sometimes, when visiting other cities, I see a lot of construction sites
__

Expected situation:
__ not that many construction sites
__

Reproduction Steps
__ visit a lot of other cities
2. __ sometimes it happens
3. __ after some seconds, the actual city loads, usually replacing the construction sites with similarly sized residences.
4. __
5. __

Attachments

• buildings.jpg
    buildings.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 168

DeletedUser118

Hmm and why did you put this into the General section instead of the bug forum? :confused:

DeletedUser607

interesting... maybe I didn't notice that it was the wrong board.

may a mod be so kind and push it over there?

EDIT: thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Juni, we've been unable to reproduce this one so far. Is it still happening for you, and do you have any further reproduction steps that could help us? For example, does it happen with the same city each time, with cities of a certain chapter, or race, or after a certain number of visits?

Any extra details you can give that would help us isolate the reproduction steps would be helpful, thank you :)

DeletedUser283

I had that a long time ago, when there were more memory usage issues with the game;
it seems to happen when you are really low on memory, and the city takes ages to load, and all residences (or other buildings) show as construction sites - as if the game was "trying to build them to display them"

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Philplessis :cool:
We'll mark this one as 'Cannot Reproduce' for now. If anyone still experiences this issue, please do let us know by posting in this thread, and we will look at it again :)

Dony

King of Bugs
i reproduced it on live with CPU usage on max and doing plenty of NHs
it loads after a while

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 132