• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Granite Mines: Set Bonus?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2003
  • Start date

DeletedUser2003

Have never seen this before, is it new, or a bug? Thanks
Granite 2.jpg

DeletedUser118

I have something like that shown in the pop up of my residences too.

Dony

King of Bugs
it looks like this will be a "fix" for "underpowered" combi buildings for upcoming events, the more same buildings you place in a city the more rewards you will get

DeletedUser1627

That seems to be right... but for now we're wainting for the next guest race and also the next innogames tv... maybe some clarity on it

DeletedUser

That seems to be right... but for now we're wainting for the next guest race and also the next innogames tv... maybe some clarity on it

I think November's Inno TV will "proudly present" the app and the Halloween Event :rolleyes:
With all those missing features on the app, I'm afraid it's going to be a long, long time before they will even think about launching a new chapter. Maybe next year? :eek:

Marindor

@Aramina This was indeed resolved pretty quickly and not through our regular workflow. Therefore instead of reporting it as a bug now, we will archive the thread as "cannot reproduce" anymore. We will credit you the diamonds however, since we were able to confirm this behaviour before. :)

Deleted User - 60107

Just to make sure: This bug is permanently fixed, right? Because it made to the EN server with the latest update. To quote Muf Muf:
Muf-Muf said:
You can ignore those numbers, they do not mean anything. It appears that this accidentally slipped into our version, and we're working to resolve that. :)
And now we have numerous people asking about the Set Bonus on their buildings.

Every time a bug that was fixed on Beta makes it to live anyway I can't help but worry that it will come back to Beta too...