• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Grand Prize after 3nd Grand Prize

DeletedUser724

Just find out
there is no further grand prize after 3rd grand prize

I remember
there is a event after 3rd grand prize.....further grand prizes all "wishing well"

There is an analysis about getting 3rd grand prize in web site GOK <gem of knowledge>
It is extreme hard for player to get a complete set of event building in any event

Player can only have chance to get a whole set with the following method
(A) Luck...to get more "1st opening element" to use it to open chest and get "2nd opening element"
(B) "X2"... to get a DOUBLE of "2nd opening element"
(C) $$$ the game

even with more " 2nd opening element" to open all 3 grand prize with either (A) or (B)
player still has problem in making a whole set functioning properly
e.g.
each building of a set require the 4 set building to make it function
we can usually make 1 of the set building to function...the other 3 set building can only activate up to 3 ( not the 4th)
In order to get the remaining 3 "set building", it really depends on our "luck" in daily prize
each those set building in daily prize, we may need to get more than 1

The only possible way to get a fully functioning set building in all set building ( a basic set)
will greatly depends on (C)...$$$ the game unless u have a super big luck

as a result, we may end up with too many "2nd opening element"

I will like suggest Inno to add more grand prize (may be a repeat of more set building or wishing well )
this is to honor
those player who $$$ the game
those player who has a super good luck

Karvest

these are 2 different types of events.
If you want to spend more $$$ - just get more 1st set daily buildings this time, they worth $$$ way more than wishing wells.

Last edited:

DeletedUser724

so do u agree we should have some more grand-prize ( a repeat of previous grand prize or others ) after 3rd grand-prize ?

Karvest

Even on that theater event there were complaints about missing rewards after some amount of spent $$$ (which had so big overprovision of rewards that seemed to be enough for everyone). So there would be players that want more rewards for their $$$ over any limit.
In current event it's hard enough to get even one set, and getting both sets is nearly impossible even with moon mirror in your city without huge direct donations into splinters.

DeletedUser724

Even on that theater event there were complaints about missing rewards after some amount of spent $$$ (which had so big overprovision of rewards that seemed to be enough for everyone). So there would be players that want more rewards for their $$$ over any limit.
In current event it's hard enough to get even one set, and getting both sets is nearly impossible even with moon mirror in your city without huge direct donations into splinters.

May be "gem of knowledge" can help u to get a complete set of set buildings, basically
using "2X" day
alternatively...u want "a complete set of set building" or good "daily-special" ....

Karvest

If you spend enough splinters on 2x days to get gp3 you can't get enough set1 daily buildings (this set worth taking more than 1 instance of each daily building) and may be even fail to get all set2 daily buildings.
There is a big field for those who'd like to spend $$$ in this event even without more grand prizes. I'm not going to donate into splinters, so I stick to 2x days and set2 only, now I have enough splinters to get gp3 but not sure that I have enough to get last set2 daily. And I've spent 0 splinters on set1 daily buildings - imagine how many $$$ you need to spend to get full profit from this event (or how lucky you should be). By full profit I mean replacing whole T1 production with extended set1 (9 - 14 daily buildings) and a good part of T2 and T3 production with set2 (or just boosting your T2 and T3 with set2, since you get enough free cells from replacing T1), not talking about some other nice daily buildings.

P.S. Yeah, I've got 6 daily prizes while spending splinters on x2 days, so if you are going for both sets, you don't need to spend anything on x2 days, but donate enough $$$ to get last GP without x2.

SoggyShorts

This is pretty close to what my set does:
amunibug.png
amunibug.png
About 33 expansions:eek::D

Marindor

Prizes will differ per event. This is not really an idea we can/will implement as a standard rule. I'll archive this thread :)