• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Grafting sites - quest

DeletedUser1677

I just got the quest, that says:
"Have at least 6 marble grafting sites
Have at least 6 steel grafting sites
Have at least 4 planks grafting sites"

I got some problems having space enough in my city.
Somebody suggested that I could build it, and then sell it. That it maybe would count.
But that's expensive if it does not work. The quest does say "have" and not build.
My alternative solution is to collect the necessary mana tears, sell some culture buildings, build the grafting sites, finish the quest, sell the grafting sites and rebuild the culture buildings.

So do anybody have knowledge about what counts?
(No I cant decline this quest :/ )

DeletedUser283

hello,
it is indeed "having" (present in the city) and not just "building"
they must all be present in your city
I solved it with spare space : I had an expansion that I deployed but did not build anything on it, and some additional space that I had reserved to upgrade my planks manufactory
I built the required buildings along the forest trail, then moved them to empty space to make room for subsequent buildings
I have to admit that this quest is not right

DeletedUser1677

The fact that they dont need to be connected, might help :D Thanks :D
I ended up decline the "get 15 planks relics", "get 15 marble relics", cause I cant fight the battles, and it's too expensive in goods :/ So thats not right either... atleast possible to decline