• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Got Velvet?

SoggyShorts

EDIT: I got my trades pretty much right after being whiny. :p

Seriously, had trades up for almost 2 days now, just wanna finish off the quests and be done with Amuni.....:p

(note: this is really just my fault for not looking at the questlist)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1681

As a sidenote, I've complained about this before - there's no incentive to make people produce sentients when they don't need those themselves. There should be.
I was told that "the market will straighten itself out in time" or something to that effect.

SoggyShorts

As a sidenote, I've complained about this before - there's no incentive to make people produce sentients when they don't need those themselves. There should be.
I was told that "the market will straighten itself out in time" or something to that effect.
And it should, just a little slump. Partly my fault for not checking the other trades (everyone else had a barely 3-star offer putting mine at the bottom)

Beta is also a bit of a special case because it has a strange set of players that are active and advanced but don't' really care.

I'm the only Ch13 player in my FS, and when I finish it will be a long time before anyone wants my T5.
I suspect beta will have more problems than live since the population here doesn't go up with fresh blood.

That said, how about buying spell fragments for sentient goods in the wholesaler (at a terrible rate)
Helps with trades and gives you something to do with sentients between chapters

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

on my main account i make sentient goods all the time. It helps me balance out my T1 and T2 so i need less trades. The decay ameks it so that i get a bit of T1 and T2 that arent my bonus -> less trades.

on beta im not end tech yet, so cant tell yet, all i know is that im not getting enough seeds here to keep my production running all the time, since i need those seeds for the techtree. If i ever get to end tech on beta, i will keep producing sentient goods tho, i see no point in letting the seeds rot anyway

SoggyShorts

It helps me balance out my T1 and T2 so i need less trades.
You have 4 marbles boosted and 1 planker T4.
If you make T4 with your planker and wait for 10% decay, you are making 2% moreT1 goods. Not exactly exciting, and I can't imagine it actually means that you need fewer trades. Without it, you could just post trades that are 2% bigger for the same effect.;)

You'd actually make more T1 if you used your T4 to make unboosted directly instead of decay. but still a pathetic amount.

Last edited: