• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Good's wonder

DeletedUser95

a construction that will give random goods, that will take no space in town but can be upgraded , that can be aid by neighbors to increase number of goods, that give advance quest line with awesome reward like goods and/or units or buldings or diamonds and special new avatars , that can be hard enough but depends on what tech tier you are in. so all players can be able to finish, and access to arena where you can challenge others and fight for awesome reward

DeletedUser58

This seems a bit too much in the player's favor. A fantastic building, but we receive it all for free and it doesn't take any space. I don't think trading goods would be such a huge issue if the neighborhoods are managed so all players are active.

DeletedUser95

too much ?!? don't have to be as I said to the every world, im sure it could be improve if needed , some futures added or removed planty of room on village site,
you can always wait for neighbors to trade with and simply collect what you have without participating in it.....

DeletedUser58

If I'm not getting this right you want a building that:
- Gives random goods
- Takes no city space
- Can be upgraded
- Can be aided by neighbors to increase the goods amount
- Gives advanced quests with rewards which include goods, units, buildings, diamonds, or possibly avatars
- Once completed you get access to an arena where you can challenge others for awesome rewards

Yes, it's too much. I can appreciate the concept of the idea but it's both too large (you're including too many things on one place) and way too much in favor of the player. It seems I will no longer have to produce goods, units or bother with my normal quests because this building and its quests provide better rewards.

DeletedUser18

Individually I think there are some interesting ideas here, but all together the scope is too broad I think. But that's just my personal opinion.

DeletedUser

Every building requires space, that's the whole purpose of this game, to create the best possible city. This indeed gives way too many advantages to the player. I do agree on having an option to win diamonds in the game. A province that unlocks after you've scouted and completed a certain amount of normal provinces for example. That diamond province has some strong new enemies to beat and it will cost you alot of time and troops to beat them, but the reward will be worth it.

Marindor

Wow, looking back the Topic Starter came quite close to our Ancient Wonders, which weren't in the game back then :D Anyway, since we have them now, I'll archive this thread :)