• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Goods bonus

DeletedUser

Hello,

We only have one goods bonus for each three-goods. So, the bonus is different for all players and it's given randomly ?

And it's useless to produce the two goods for which we don't have a bonus ?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I'd assume they are given out at random yes.

And I've got all three producing, but the one I get a bonus in I have multiply factories off, because I get more profit. Once more people are trading (and stop putting up ridiciulous offers) and I've discovered more people, I might just start working on 1 once that happens, because the others you indeed get only a few off.

DeletedUser85

I am a bit surprised how much the trader takes for a trade with someone you didn't discover yet. Half of the goods given can be really unreal amount...

DeletedUser18

To answer the first question, yes each player only gets a boost for one of the 3 goods per level, and those are determined randomly for each player at the start.
As for the traders high fees for players you haven't discovered yet, this would be a good motivation for players to want to expand their scouting on the map :)

DeletedUser126

Are there any plans to make the neighborhoods dynamic like in FoE to separate the inactive players from the active ones?

DeletedUser18

That I can't confirm yet but I would think at some point there will be a mechanism for keeping the server becoming overpopulated with players that are not active anymore. But please be aware that is only speculation at this time, and in no way an official statement.

DeletedUser

And what's the use of the goods's relics when we don't have a bonus for them ? The relics don't boost our production if we don't have the bonus. So ? Can we trade them ?

DeletedUser

And what's the use of the goods's relics when we don't have a bonus for them ? The relics don't boost our production if we don't have the bonus. So ? Can we trade them ?

Quote ;)

DeletedUser58

Might be we -currently- cannot do anything with them (at least I'm not seeing anything?) but the developers have plans to make use of them with some new features. :)

DeletedUser126

Who knows, hopefully yes :p I got more of the others than the ones i need :p