• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Goldie Locks Zone (Diamonds Only)?

DeletedUser1665

I finished Halflings months ago and have been stuck in the "Event Zone" since then. So I had 2 expansions left in my city that I needed to complete my 12 x 11 spread for my city and I completed 10 provinces (Reward 1 expansion) I placed it.
L expansion.png

Then I click on my builder and go to expansions expecting to see that I needed to complete 10 more provinces to get my last expansion and be able to fill up my city to the max but instead I got this
0 Expansion.png

With the last chapter complete on the Knowledge tree so no help there does this mean I would have to purchase 9000 Diamonds to complete my city spread?

DeletedUser1657

457 provinces for expansions is the final count. Whether or not this will change we have not being told. I recall someone else who did this recently contacted support and was told that basically that is the end of province expansions. Based on that you are either waiting for a new chapter with new techs or spending diamonds.