• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Golden Abyss gives less population after update

DeletedUser

Game version:v1.27-(46eb1fdd1) (2017-03-22 20:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Opera 43.0
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.127
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves: Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Yesterday my Golden Abyss lvl 2 gave 300 population, Now it's 239!
I'm currently researching advanced scout for Chapter 5, my City Hall is lvl 15 (max lvl)

I really hope this is a bug, and not intended, because that would be ridiculous

GA.jpg

DeletedUser

Update: and upgrade to lvl 3 would only give me 273 population, instead of 410

You can't seriously mean for this to happen. We were promised the AW would be more benefical, not hurtingly less

And why is this report immediately listed as "not a bug" without even an explanation from a moderator :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser1771

Unfortunately for you this is not a bug. 2nd chapter AWs were updated, which caused changes in number of population in Golden A. For the vast, vast majority of players this update of AWs means increase in their effect, only in some small edge cases you can get less than before.

P.S. This moderator needs some time to write answer, cause her mother tongue language is not English, and she doesn't want to write wrong answer. :D

DeletedUser1877

I disagree, we are hearing from people at many levels of tech, with many levels of GA, and no one has said they're better off. Be nice to see stats as to what is intended, because what you say is intended is not apparant.

DeletedUser1657

While the population has in fact decreased for some people just go through the motions of refreshing a bit to ensure your population is displaying correctly.

I sent a ticket on this as the loss of population was greater than the loss from the wonder. I figured out the wonders population was not being counted. Unsure why it was incorrect earlier despite reloading but now (for me at least) the population is adding in correctly. Still got to find 1200 people though to get out of negative :(