• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Going back to your town after visiting other player

DeletedUser

Currently, when you visit someone using any feature profile display (well, top left corner thingy), be it through the ranking, a message, or an alert, once you are done visiting you only get the option to go 'back' to the map world. So ypu have to leave the map world to go to your city and click again on your display to be able to click on "Visit" another player using this method.

I suggest that when you visit someone fomr any feature of the profile display, you get an option to go back to the feature you used to visit the player. Like, if I go to the ranking and click on "Visit" on the player just above me on the ranking, after I'm done visiting his city, I'd click "Go back" (or whatever) and I would be immediately taken to the ranking display, right just where I was before clickin the "Visit" button.

DeletedUser

disagree
when i visit my neighbors at the worldmap, i dont wanna to go at my own city.......
so i must everytime i polish a neighbors return to the worldmap

DeletedUser

disagree
when i visit my neighbors at the worldmap, i dont wanna to go at my own city.......
so i must everytime i polish a neighbors return to the worldmap

Clarification on my suggestion.

**You visit a neighbor from the world map ---> ypu go back to the world map by default. Cool for giving support.
**You visit a neighbor from the Ranking/Message/Notifications window ---> you go back to the window you were browsing. Or, at least, to your city view.

Key words are "when you visit someone using any feature of your profile display"

DeletedUser

Actually you can solve this with a trick:
When visiting another player's city click on his ranking, then click the icon "show my rank", click on your ingame-name and "visit". You are back home in a second without loading screen:p

DeletedUser252

Actually you can solve this with a trick:
When visiting another player's city click on his ranking, then click the icon "show my rank", click on your ingame-name and "visit". You are back home in a second without loading screen:p
Yes, but that's only when you visit from your own town. Not when you visite through any other window.
i'm with Juanmarte.

DeletedUser

Yes, but that's only when you visit from your own town. Not when you visite through any other window.
i'm with Juanmarte.

I can do this in every player's town, no matter where I came from.
I know: This cannot solve the threadstarters problem of coming back to the ranking or messagecenter, from where you originally started. But you have the choice to go back to your city at least without loading time for the worldmap. Just wanted to mention this option to use a game "feature" that is actually in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

This idea has been implemented with update 0.11:
It is now possible to directly return to your city when visiting another player, without having to go via the world map

Here is a screenshot of the feature:
6Y0Vr28.png

When you're looking at the World Map or another player's city, you can see both icons in the bar at the bottom of the screen. The left icon returns you home, while the right icon returns you to the World Map.