• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Goblets don't stay if not used in the cauldron

Bor de Wolf 1965

Game version: v1.166-beta.15-(1aa392d) - html5 (2022-12-21 16:25)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 108.0.1 64 bits
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name: Bor de Wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:

Current situation:
As talked over in the introduction of the cauldron, we could have up to 9 goblets.
I didn't make/use the cauldron last week so I didn't spent the goblets I had
Today I was checking out the amount of goblets I have and it is 5 and not the promised 9

Expected situation:
Last week I had 5 goblets plus a lot of points in the tournament to get an other 5 goblets.
So I expect to have the maximum of 9 goblets in my possession.

Reproduction Steps
1. week 1: do the tournament and get 2000+ points
2. week 2:
3. Don't use the goblets by making a cauldron
4. Again do a decent tournament by getting 2000+ points again
5. Week 3: check how many goblets there are left (5)

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
goblets.png

Dorfl the Clay

"The amount of ingredients added to the Cauldron increases the Success Rate - the chance of every goblet to trigger an effect. Every player has at least one Trophy Goblet available every week. You will use one Trophy Goblet to drink from your potion, and any effect will be added to your game. Each time the Cauldron Event begins, you are given a free Trophy Goblet, but you can win more goblets based on how well you did in the Tournament the previous week. You obtain a new Trophy Goblet each time your Tournament Points total reaches a certain threshold: 200, 600, 1200, and 2000 Tournament Points"

King Luckybaby

Spielversion: v1.166-beta.15-(1aa392d) - html5 (2022-12-21 16:25)
Spielwelt: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + Version: Firefox 108.0.1 64 Bit
Betriebssystem oder Mobilgerät: Windows 10
Bildschirmauflösung:
Kontoname: Bor de Wolf 1965
Menschen oder Elfen: Elfen

Reproduzierbarkeit: 5/5 (1/5 = einmal passiert; 2/5 = passiert zufällig; 3/5 = passiert manchmal; 4/5 = passiert oft, aber nicht immer; 5/5 = passiert immer)

Titel der Quest:

Aktuelle Situation:

Wie in der Einführung des Kessels besprochen, könnten wir bis zu 9 Kelche haben.
Ich habe den Kessel letzte Woche nicht gemacht / benutzt, also habe ich die Kelche, die ich hatte, nicht ausgegeben
Heute habe ich die Menge an Bechern überprüft, die ich habe, und es ist 5 und nicht die versprochenen 9

Erwartete Situation:
Letzte Woche hatte ich 5 Kelche plus viele Punkte im Turnier, um weitere 5 Kelche zu bekommen.
Ich erwarte also, maximal 9 Kelche in meinem Besitz zu haben.

Reproduktionsschritte
1. Woche 1: Machen Sie das Turnier und erhalten Sie 2000+ Punkte
2. Woche 2:
3. Verwenden Sie die Kelche nicht, indem Sie einen Kessel herstellen
4. Machen Sie wieder ein anständiges Turnier, indem Sie wieder 2000+ Punkte erhalten
5. Woche 3: Überprüfen Sie, wie viele Kelche noch vorhanden sind (5)

Fügen Sie bei Bedarf weitere Schritte hinzu. Fügen Sie nur EINE Aktion für jeden Schritt hinzu!

Screenshots des Fehlers:
View attachment 10706

But make sure to use up all of the Trophy Goblets and Witch Points, since they cannot be carried over to the following week.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I would like to point you on this conversation as well.
There is a clear talk about more goblets and potion effects at the same time.
As it isn't a bug, it is confusing when multiple things are said that say different things over the same subject.
Not sure what you are trying to point out here with your link. It's not a statement from anyone from the team.
But our CM clearly stated that the 9 goblet are a one time thing only in this post:

Karvest

Problem is with announcement which says that there can be up to 10 effects, while this is not possible with 5 goblets.