• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

glitch in inventory

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.67-(2068d9f) (2018-10-25 08:34)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 62.0.3 64-bit
Flash Player version: 31.0.0.122
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
When you open inventory there is a small hole, whre you can see what is behind

Expected situation:
no hole

Reproduction steps:
1. Open inventory
2. observe hole in top left

dsa.JPG

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Dony, we were unable so far to reproduce this issue. If you discover any further information that could help us to reproduce it 5/5 we will take another look :)

Dony

King of Bugs
i had it only first hour after crafting was released, and that hole was bigger and bigger while playing game, it affected all windows, but i guess some old cache could cause that, now i cant repro it myself

Dony

King of Bugs
I can now reproduce it 5/5, which causes another bug
1. open inventory
2. click disenchant
3. now start disenchanting 1 of the encahntments really fast in a way that you move with your mouse from left to right to left so you have more columns of blimbs coming up (inside that single enchantment)
4. once you see that all enchantments blink/disappear for a moment and/or you see counter on enchantment goes up instead of down, stop disenchanting, dont move with your mouse, so tooltip appears over blimps
5. you you should be able too see some small glitches, opening and closing inventory does not fix them
glitch2.JPG

second bug related to this:
close inventory
try to drag your city map over where this glitches happened
your map stop moving when your reach that points as if some dead zones existed in your city map