• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Get rid of the pay a good amount quest

DeletedUser503

I have also stopped doing this questline. My big red light was do a 3 hr job 20 times. That's 60 hrs.
And even with 2 steel manus doing it, it's still 30 hr. And that's if I constantly log in every 3 hrs around
the clock which I am certainly not going to do. Ridiculous.

ophion

I have also stopped doing this questline. My big red light was do a 3 hr job 20 times. That's 60 hrs.
And even with 2 steel manus doing it, it's still 30 hr. And that's if I constantly log in every 3 hrs around
the clock which I am certainly not going to do. Ridiculous.

I guess they expect us all to have sufficient room to build 20 level 1 goods buildings so that we can complete the quest in three hours. Some of us are that fortunate to be able to do that...but most of us have trouble finding enough space to build 2...so I understand the frustration at the stupidity of some of these quests.

DeletedUser1909

produce 20 precious ring give me 18 k steel then to have to pay 15.5 k is ridiculous,,,

Forget you Inno. Not doing it....

ophion

Why the heck is it so difficult to make an event that only lasts a short time...an enjoyable and fun experience?
Every time we get an event it causes so much bad vibe it makes me wonder why we bother at all?
Inno make everything so greedy and wanting more than they give...so we all end up feeling cheated, instead of happy we have achieved anything during the event.
From asking for far too many goods...asking for non boosted goods to be made that require us to build and destroy when space is at a premium...offering such crap rewards like instants that last less than 1 hour...and especially 1 minute instants which all make us really annoyed at the stupidity of that...and make us feel that we are being taken for idiots.
Where is the fun in playing these events if this is what we get to contend with time after time???

Can we please have an event where we get a little more reward than we have to give up...just to feel that Inno appreciate the work we put in...as well as the work they do?
We are just as important...if not more so...so give us a break guys and a little reward for our efforts please.
Just for once...it would be so nice for members to finish an event and say....wow that was great. We really enjoyed that and got a great reward.
Is it ever gonna happen?

Last edited:

DeletedUser1909

If this is the new way, forget me doing them.
I am saving my steel for the steel tourney so I can up my boost.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey folks, thanks for your feedback! Please see Marindor's replies here and here regarding the Masquerade questline event, and especially those pay goods quests ;)

Last edited: