• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Get rid of the battleground obstacles

SoggyShorts

to have the mirror image of each arena possible for both us and the enemy?
This.
TBH I don't even know what the possibilities are I fight so rarely, but if the enemy got the same layouts as us it would be something.
Symmetry is an option too, and I think I'd support that, but it isn't what I meant.

Aeva

Since we are back on topic: I don't think the game will benefit from loosing all of the obstacles. But it would be nice to be able to have a peek if you are on mobile and on pc. Like Yogi Dave says. Removing is not an option, but a fair game would be better.

PaNonymeB

I updated the idea : I think it's better to keep some obstacles but to just put limitations to avoid situations where units are stuck behind a wall. This way manual fighting doesn't become too repetitive.

Ashrem

I don't like the idea of getting rid of all obstacles, but would support a suggestion to remove obstacles in auto-fighting. Since the AI isn't capable of using them strategically, obstacles in auto-fights are nothing more than throwing a die to assign an extra disadvantage to one side or the other before handling the combat.

Lelanya

I have to vote no! Absolutely not. My favourite battle error is invisible terrain, if you remove all obstacles, when do I get to have an extremely good time? (Still need emoji of extreme battle bliss, insert here). I think the enemy needs a fighting chance on occasion, after all :)

Mistwalkers again. They are one troop type that seems to cause some anxiety. When the going gets tough put another level on your Sanctuary and improve your tactics. Opponents are opportunities to hone your battle skills, not stack the deck in your favour.