• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

RedBlue

Sure i hoped some modifications on the EVO (for example 48h->8h, the building becomes usefull for the spire) and i hoped the rising phoenix building, mana building is useless for me (era IV), for me a phoenix event without the main & most beatiful phoenix building should be absurd. This event is ....

On 8 days, only one time, the conversion appears, new -> old, and i have 6 new artefacts, for me, it is a theft !
And hop 450 diamonds lost, i hate this game sometimes !

Last edited:

mitch59730

hello, I started a conversion of the new artifacts towards the old ones, but the recipe of the craftsman that ending today and not having had the adequate recipes I end up with 2 new useless artifact + 2 which we will gain in adventure which will be of little use not be because more conversion possible, I find it unfair because I didn’t have much opportunity to make the exchange, so I ask you the question @Marindor !!
will there be a new exchange possible ??

Arthus

It's so boring. Hope next event will be back to endless bonus questline with small ammounts for each quest.
Finite questline lacks challenge+work=reward element.

I think they broke after community meltdown when they wanted to delete recipes before adventure when people wanted additional old artifact.
Ammounts available during this year's phoenix were controversial either way. It makes like 4 years to complete 3 old phoenixes.
I hope game survives until 2022 especially after strong comments that it's lackluster sister of FOE.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 86059

@Avenahar I have been missing this week due to internet issues so I am not fully caught up yet. But what I stated at that time was correct

Jaxom

What is going on? The crafter is offering another chance to convert phoenix upgrades. I have yet another chance to trade 3 old for a coldfire.
And this is in the middle of the Fellowship Adventure where I have a chance to get 2 more coldfires.
You had announced that these crafting options would no longer be offered.
So why is my group working so hard on the FA to earn something I can craft?
Idiotic!

Deleted User - 86059

Thanks @Jaxom as I already stated I am trying to get an answer but it is the Bank Holiday weekend so I won't have an answer before Tuesday

maxiqbert

What is going on? The crafter is offering another chance to convert phoenix upgrades. I have yet another chance to trade 3 old for a coldfire.
And this is in the middle of the Fellowship Adventure where I have a chance to get 2 more coldfires.
Idiotic!
you can gain 2 new ones to craft an old one with them, and that's worth a lot!

Arthus

Idiotic!

It's available because they are still discussing how to do this on live servers. There's immense pressure on live server's CMs on eastern language versions and even accusing team of destroying the game to benefit Forge of Empires (Inno's Sister Game). Majority wants to craft another old artifact from FA ones, some people also reported lack of recipes available for entire event.

The answer if recipes will be available during fellowship adventures on live servers is expected next week, it was explained that as a test server you are allowed in beta atm while waiting for LIVE decisions. Also it was noticed that the fact that you have them on beta during adventure doesn't confirm live servers will have them.

Jaxom

Thanks for the responses to my question. I really got upset because of the big "news announcement" that the artifact exchange via crafting would go away. They put some effort into making that announcement and then well ...
Yes this is Beta and we expect things to be in flux.
Thanks again.

BTW, I sit with Fire Phoenix at 10, Coldfire at 9 with final one coming in the FA. Not sure what I will do with the 3 extra "original" artifacts. Maybe use them next year on the the 2021 "Super Phoenix".

iDavis

Next year they could come up with something new, we had a lot of phoenix related events already.

Arthus

People on other servers are asking for refunds of artifacts because of building being so weak atm and there was no explanation of cutting pop/cult by half
Poor CMs

Deleted User - 86059

@Arthus you have been asked before to keep to the Beta server here and not to bring in live server chat. So I am asking you nicely to stick to this server and Beta feedback

salandrine

I am very sure, if they will cut off change from new to old on live, so only a handfull of players will get along with the FS.

And I also hope for Beta, there would be at least 4 weeks more to change, becaue during the event I only got 1 (in words: ONE) change recipt new to old. Now I got another one, but still sitting on 6 new ones (together with the both from FA), which I really want to change to old ones.

iDavis

A luck seems to be on my side these days - yesterday 1 recipe 'new to old' appeared in my MA, today 2. What means I have finally used all coldfire artifacts I had (including those from FA) and evolved my fire phoenix, which I didn't last year. Nice.