• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Marindor

They should still be there, but I will double check. Please keep in mind though that since it's the weekend, we'll not have an answer until early next week.

BitterSweety

I´m a trader - i don´t need this many platoons!
Why is there no possibility of a balance between plattons and timeboosters?
This event is of no interest for me - sorry

iDavis

@BitterSweety you see, even though you're a trader, next time you can save some resources by simply smashing those units there, without any need of training them.

Arthus

I think that timeboosters are permamently connected to the spire of eternity now.
From events we can expect sometimes 8h boosters in daily prizes, once in a while.

Tbh i would prefer coldfire phoenix to have weak goods production like before but to have equal pop/culture to other buildings. Now it's too low pop/cult to consider it worthy putting in town :/ Feeling disappointed because i wanted at least 1 building from each event, but with magic residence giving 13000 pop in chapter 16 at 5x4 size, i won't waste 4x4 for 1615 pop with useless feed effect :/

salandrine

It's a shame and blame on Inno.

Todays daily, spring flower cache, giving seed. but seed output in chapter amuni is less then the old, and really not so good, black lotus, from chapter halflings.

black lotus on chapter 11 is giving 540 seeds/day and the todays daily is giving 510 seeds/day on chapter 13.

I can only shake my head. there's no fun anymore.

CrazyWizard

When did the outpost offer came on beta (the +1 essence building)
Trying to figure out when to stop collecting the city essence far maximum result

CrazyWizard

I havent' seen a end gamers sink in this event unfortunatly.
It are all buildings, 1 or 2 days with some sink item would be welcom, even if it are just coin and supply instant sinks that we can utelise at the spire.
Something is better than nothing, I seriously can't use any of the stuff offered so far in any way shape or form (as an old player)

I am totally fine with 90% being focussed at players who are newer to the game, but a little bit for us would be really welcome.

there are still some day's left in this event, so ther is still time to make some changes.

DeletedUser1953

My main problem, i finished the quest a long time, and i do not take any daily reward for now, can we hope sth interresting for players that have already Venar III & Fire Phoenix 10 ?

Arthus

My main problem, i finished the quest a long time, and i do not take any daily reward for now, can we hope sth interresting for players that have already Venar III & Fire Phoenix 10 ?

There's no phoenix rewards better than Venar's Rocks III. Best one population-wise is Phoenix Cult with 390 pop per 1x1 square (Venar's has around 500 per 1x1).

Dailies are very weak this event and so is main prize. Checked whole beta, only 2 players cared to evolve main prize from ranking's top.

Overall they had a chance to change main prizes to old artifact - new artifact- old - new -old - new etc to try to save this event one last time, but they didn't, majority of people i spoke to are just disgusted with what you did to this event, and this is my last post about this event because both this event and his creators are not worth any more words.

By taking everything from us you won't make us pay.

Thank you for destroying easter event and long time preparations for me and my friends,

Cya in summer and good luck to all players participating on beta and live.

Last edited:

Asween

yay :p my first right artifact recipe :cool: now i have nice tiny and cute 5 level Flaming-Skull bird!!!!!!!!

maxiqbert

Question : do the units instants count for the produce troops quests?
I think they don't, but if they don't, is it intended?