• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Game not loading

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

I attempted to follow the tutorial, and when the "world" icon was clicked, the loading animation successfully colored half the bar before freezing. After taking several minutes to register for the forum, and the loading animation having made no progress, I attempted to refresh the window. The game loading animation is not working properly now.

What I expected to happen:
To enter the "outside world" and continue play.

What actually happened:
Game crash.

How often has this happened:
Once, but I am struggling getting back in to duplicate the problem.

Screenshots/Additional information:

http://puu.sh/gNB17/135c3e63df.jpg

Reproduction Steps:

Player Name: Arckaine

World: zz1

Operating System: Windows 7 Pro

Browser and Version: Google Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m

Flash Version: Unknown (included with Chrome)

Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050

DeletedUser

I attempted to clear my browser cache as well, with no change in the result (see puu.sh'd image).

DeletedUser

Only the Problem that the Game freezes on 64 % Loading with Safari sometimes. After refresh it is then running normally. I Don't have the Problems above. Perhabs it is a Chrome Problem. I Just use Safari and Firefox.

DeletedUser

I opened an instance of FoE, I got an error message that Shockwave had crashed, restarted it, and was able to open up Elvenar again.

I don't know anything about programming with Shockwave involved, so I won't make any guesses as to what may have caused the issue.

Marindor

Okay guys, just to keep everything clear for us: Please only use this topic for similar problems as the Topic Starter (click the screenshot and confirm you have the same problem). That way we can figure out if this was an occasional glitch, or a general problem. Thank you! :)

DeletedUser

Hello,

i try to remake the issue.
Not present.

Player Name: Claudione
World: zz1

Operating System:
- Windows 7 Pro
- Ubuntu 14
- Windows XP Pro
- Windows 8.1

Browser and Version:
- Google Chrome
- IE 11
- IE 9
- Firefox

Flash Version: 17,0,0,134 installed

DeletedUser

Okay guys, just to keep everything clear for us: Please only use this topic for similar problems as the Topic Starter (click the screenshot and confirm you have the same problem). That way we can figure out if this was an occasional glitch, or a general problem. Thank you! :)

Apologies, I was thinking it may have had something to do with my original problem as I was immediately able to enter an instance of Elvenar after the Shockwave restart.

DeletedUser961

Only the Problem that the Game freezes on 64 % Loading with Safari sometimes. After refresh it is then running normally. I Don't have the Problems above. Perhabs it is a Chrome Problem. I Just use Safari and Firefox.

I'm having this same issue. It gets to loading until it hits 64% and then freezes. I end up needing to either restart the loading process or refreshing the load up a few times to finally get in. I'm running Firefox on a Mac Pro with everything updated. I also tried to reset the cache and still have the problem.

Mac OS10.7.5
Mac Pro 3.0ghz Intel
9mb Ram.

DeletedUser

Im getting frustrated with this game not loading past 64% when first starting up. Ive cleared all the history, cache etc many many many many times, shockwave and flash players and everything else is up to date. Ive tried IE, Chrome and Firefox to play the game, to no avail. 90% of the time the game wont load, and when it does it crashes after i collect resources and goods and coins from my buildings, only to get stuck on 64% again after refreshing. :( :(

DeletedUser867

64% percent just means that they're throttling the load on the server, rather than supporting a server farm that's large enough to support the entire demand. Just don't log off unless you crash.

Their other choice would be to have limited the number of Beta Keys, and I'd much rather wait in the queue for access, than wait for a Beta key in my inbox. So be careful what you wish for, you might get it!:D

Marindor

For the 64% loading issue: Please follow/use this topic for that issue. Our development team is currently working very hard for fixing this. What works most of the time, is putting your browser to "incognito mode". Of course that's not an ideal solution but for as long as a definite fix hasn't been implemented yet, it could help you.

It seems that the exact issue the topic starter reported (see the screenshot in the opening post), was a one-time glitch. We have not been able to reproduce it and there are no other (recent) reports of this issue, so I'll change this topic to "Cannot reproduce" now!