• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Game loading stuck

kkk3

Game version: v1.132-beta.2-(7cf8526) - html5 (2021-06-03 22:26)
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device:
windows 10
Screen resolution:
1920X1080
Account name:
kkk3
Humans or Elves:
Humans

Reproducibility:
1/5.
I tried several times to log out and log in again, but it never happened again. when it happened I connected from a pc after playing with the mobile app

Current situation: during game loading it stuck as shown in the screenshot

Expected situation: loading ends and I can play

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• Screenshot (216).png
    Screenshot (216).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 87

Marindor

Hi @kkk3 I cannot reproduce any issues both on my own account and yours. Could you try clearing your cache memory and let us know if that resolves it?

Also, is anyone else experiencing similar issues?

kkk3

Hi @Marindor,
now it doesn't even happen to me anymore, I do some more tests.
Could it be due to previous mobile login or first time login after update?

I tried to play from the app and then I went back to log in from the pc, what I noticed is that the session has not expired as it previously happened, I was able to log back in without having to re-enter the credentials, I don't know if this can help, but the problem never came back.

Last edited:

Marindor

Hi @kkk3, thank you for letting us know. Glad to hear that for now it's not happening anymore, we will keep an eye on it. Please let us know if it occurs again.

Deleted User - 86059

Again live server issues need to be reported to the relevant live server support as we ONLY deal with Beta issues here