• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Game Freezes after battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi ...I am very new here ... Infact just joined now and started playing the game few minutes back ... I was trying to finish the in-game quests ... During one of the quests which asks me to Negotiate 2 sectors ...By mistake I fought the sectors and won it ... After winning it the game just freezes with the screen showing me Back to Province highlighted button ... when i click on the button nothing happens .. I cannot do anything in the game and the only option I have is to refresh the game wherein when i refresh it shows i already got the relic from winning that sector ... this happened to me twice ... the screen freezes like shown in the attached image ...
elvenar.jpg

DeletedUser628

Thank you for the additional information, I'll reference this post there and close this as a duplicate so we can focus on one thread. Hopefully we'll find what's causing it, in the meantime a browser cache clearing from time to time may at least minimize it, since as pointed out a refresh resolves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.