• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Game Freeze in Chrome

DeletedUser1075

I have switched to Opera, just for Elvenar. So far it works. Nice browser.

DeletedUser

Even though this won't be fixed by InnoGames I sure hope that they have contacted Google and/or Adobe to discuss this problem. :rolleyes:

All my workarounds have failed so far. :(

DeletedUser

Did the devs try to do something about this ? :confused: Because now in Chrome there is some weird flash for a split second where the image is stretch or something like that before returning to normal every time you return to the tab in which you are playing Elvenar. Looks like they tried to implement the workaround of resizing/maximizing the window into the game. This only happens with Chrome, game version: v1.34-(9df79ab56) (2017-07-07 12:13). Very annoying and it doesn't help with the freezes, they are still happening. :(

DeletedUser

This freeze of the game has taken a rather bizar turn today. I was visiting some else city. Switch a tab, and when I return in less than a minute the game was frozen. Or so it appeared, because when I tried to move my mouse, I heard the sound of collecting coins. :confused:
When I refreshed and got back in my city, I had collected coins on 4 of my houses. This was not my intention :(:(

Marindor

This is because the game itself runs smoothly underneath, it's just the game that appears frozen. A workaround you could use until Google fixed these issues, is to resize your window when you open your game again. This makes the freezing stop as well in most cases.

DeletedUser

This is because the game itself runs smoothly underneath, it's just the game that appears frozen. A workaround you could use until Google fixed these issues, is to resize your window when you open your game again. This makes the freezing stop as well in most cases.

Sorry, Í tried the workaround, but it didn't help :(

DeletedUser1767

I seem to be having a problem where having Elvenar open in Chrome causes Chrome itself to slow down so much (on non-Elvenar things) that I have to shut the browser down and start over. The game runs fine when I use it, but once I start switching between tabs, there's a slow but steady meltdown until everything I do anywhere is unworkable. Does anyone else have this problem, or a work-around?