• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Game freeze if you are switching tournament encounters too fast

Karvest

Game version: v1.89-beta.8-(4bc85e7) (2019-09-20 10:21)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.255
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name:
Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
If you are switching to next encounter (either by pressing hotkey or clicking on it) before game get response about previous encounter result (either blimp for catering or battle result window for fight), game will freeze after last encounter instead of switching to map. Not sure if it is due to some encounter is actually skipped (seen 2 encounters shown as solved after receiving response on first one while details window about second one was still opened), or something else. Can't check it now, since I have no provinces to try it.

Expected situation:
You should be able to switch encounters with the same speed as before without freezing the game.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open tournament province
2. Fight/cater encounter
3. Click on next encounter as soon as it ready/press hotkey for it, solve it
4. Repeat until the last encounter is solved
5. Notice game freeze on opening world map.

This is not https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/28802-cant-finish-a-tourney-province.13746/ issue, since switching to flash was a workaround for it, but this one is happening in flash.

Dony

King of Bugs
You should be able to switch encounters with the same speed as before without freezing the game.
sadly they are not planning to fix it like before for now https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...at-in-tournament-is-lagging.13662/#post-78187
there are lots of other bugs around this problem, it is possible to solve 2 encounters at same time with 1 click, or to finish whole province while in game you still see unfinished encounters, and when you try to solve it, game tells you its already finished and so on

palmira

now is happening everytime :( and you don't need to be fast, the game freezes everytime we finish one province

Karvest

freeze every time - HTML5 bug, which can be workaround by switching back to flash version, but since yesterday it happens also in flash if you are too fast.

pilousd

Very painful indeed. Another workaround I found was to use the mobile app, no freeze on this one, however ...
correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the auto-fight mechanics different from the pc version ? I seem to be losing twice as many troups when playing from the app vs on my laptop. Not quite the deal ...

DeletedUser2690

Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Adobe Flash Player Version 32.0.0.255 (64 bit)
Elvenar Beta Version 1.89

I have gone through 22 provinces, using the hot keys, and cannot reproduce this problem. I have hit the hot keys as quickly as humanly possible, but to no avail.