• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Game doesn't open

• Thread starter DeletedUser1777
  • Start date

Marindor

@Katzenprinz although it is with 2 browsers for you, could you try clearing cache & cookies (or try incognito mode) and let us know if that resolved it? We can't reproduce it ourselves on your account. For us the login works.

DeletedUser118

@Katzenprinz although it is with 2 browsers for you, could you try clearing cache & cookies (or try incognito mode) and let us know if that resolved it? We can't reproduce it ourselves on your account. For us the login works.

Yes it works and I'm back in after cleaning cookies and cache BUT I did the same thing two times already before, first right after the problem appeared and then shortly after the first few ppl in here said they could get in. But both times it didn't work. Why the hell did it do so now?? I'm completely lost. :confused:

Marindor

Don't know... Beats me :p But glad to have you back in the game! :D:cool:

We're going to archive this thread now as no longer reproducable. If anyone still encounters issues, please let us know :)

Dony

King of Bugs
its because we had few versions on beta today, 1 was from last week, 1 was from morning, and 1 from noon, so there were plenty of data from other version which could cause this