• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Incomplete game crashes when trying to enter the research tree....tried everything , refresh , ect,,,, now 81/2

DeletedUser1484

game crashes when trying to enter the research tree...

DeletedUser628

Sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues, madbrad, and apologies for the late response.

Can you please try clearing your browser's cache, and see if you still experiencing this issue. Alternatively, you can try running the game in incognito/private browsing mode.

If the above does not help your situation, please provide us with the following information so that we can look deeper into the matter.

Browser + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:

ophion

I have been unable to log in to Elvenar Beta since yesterday afternoon 1st Feb.
I've contacted support several times without success and haven't received an update from them since last night despite sending 2 messages today asking for some news of the situation.
Whenever I try to log in, the game attempts to load and gets to around 45% when I get a message box saying...
"Game Terminated...An error occurred (500...Internet Server Error) "

It's getting really frustrating not being to access the game...and no one telling me what's going on to resolve it.

I've tried clearing the cache and restarting the computer in case it's a problem my end. I've even downloaded several other browsers to test it out but all end up with the same result.

As it's a server error...it's unlikely to be a problem my end...but I haven't seen anyone else complaining about not being able to log in so I'm really confused as to what is going on.:((

@ophion, your issue is indeed a server error, and not the same issue as described in the first post of this topic (because you can't load the game at all, where the original poster can't enter the research tree, so it seems they can get into the game). Also, we are looking into your situation (as we have told you about in the ticket you sent too). :)

DeletedUser1488

game crashes when trying to enter the research tree...

Hmm, I tried this on several different browsers and I am able to access the research tree just fine. Filling out the format Darkstar mentioned will help though. ;)

I have been unable to log in to Elvenar Beta since yesterday afternoon 1st Feb.
I've contacted support several times without success and haven't received an update from them since last night despite sending 2 messages today asking for some news of the situation.
Whenever I try to log in, the game attempts to load and gets to around 45% when I get a message box saying...
"Game Terminated...An error occurred (500...Internet Server Error) "

It's getting really frustrating not being to access the game...and no one telling me what's going on to resolve it.

I've tried clearing the cache and restarting the computer in case it's a problem my end. I've even downloaded several other browsers to test it out but all end up with the same result.

As it's a server error...it's unlikely to be a problem my end...but I haven't seen anyone else complaining about not being able to log in so I'm really confused as to what is going on.:((

Hmm. Are you on a wired or wireless connection?

So far we've been unable to reproduce this issue, unfortunately. Please let us know when you have more information that may help us find the issue, by providing the information Darkstar asked for in his post in this topic. Without additional information, we're unable to find the cause of your problem, unfortunately.

Hmm. Are you on a wired or wireless connection?
Ophion's problem does not have to do with the connection. We're aware of what it is, and we're working on solving it already. :)