• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Game crashes when adding KP to research

DeletedUser1915

Game version: v1.26-(cdabc5a) (2017-03-09 15:16)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Google Chrome canary Version 59.0.3035.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.221
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Wild As Fire
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
As of this morning when I try to add KP to research steam error occurs and the game restarts. Once restarted I can add the KP. But next time I try to add KP again (in my case 10 mins later) it crashed again. And in-between the 2 crashes from KP adding it also crashed when I tried to negotiate in on of my province. I tried to replicate it, and it seems it only occurs when I add all my KPs to the research. When I added 1 by one it did not crash.

Expected situation:
I can add KP to research without crashing the game

Reproduction Steps
Gain KP
2. Go to an open research
3. Click middle button to add all KP you have

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 137

DeletedUser1877

Odd... I just added 5 to a research with no problems.
FireFox, same Flash, Win 7
Game: v1.26-(3c519b2) (2017-03-10 9:19)
AM bug fix corrected it?

DeletedUser118

I did so too and also no problems showing. Maybe its Chrome related.

Marindor

This problem is not reproducable in our current game version anymore. However, because we were able to reproduce it in the previous game version, for which this was reported, we will add the reward diamonds to your account. The thread will be archived as "not reproducable" though, for something has changed in the mean time, which made this bug disappear as well :)