• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

future need of Dwarven buildings

DeletedUser

I wonder if there's an official answer:

Will we need Dwarven buildings and/or Dwarven products, once ALL investigations of the Dwarven age are completed?

Yes?

No?

Cannot be said at this moment/it's a secret?

DeletedUser629

When you have finished the tree, and replaced your roads with Dwarven roads, you will no longer need them. Eventually, they will make room for the next guest race.

DeletedUser

... and replaced your roads with Dwarven roads, you will no longer need them

Will there be an obligation in the future to have replaced all/some roads by Dwarven roads (for example in a quest like: build 15000 Dwarven roads and receive 3 supplies)?

Yes?

No?

DeletedUser283

I have made a stock of granite and copper in case I need more streets once I get an expansion or two ;)
so I keep my portal as well so far, but I have sold all granite mines and copper foundries
I also have a good set of railroad tracks in a corner, that I will remove at a later time when it does not hurt my culture bonus ;)

DeletedUser

I have made a stock of granite and copper ...
me too, I have all full and the manufactories too ...
I don't have any space problems, and I don't have culture problems (stays like always on 170% without aby 'help'). As for me, the Dwarven things can remain in my city - if I could remove them, maybe I would go for some 'new project' like to have leveled workshops :)

DeletedUser629

Will there be an obligation in the future to have replaced all/some roads by Dwarven roads (for example in a quest like: build 15000 Dwarven roads and receive 3 supplies)?

Yes?

No?

No, but we have been thinking about giving specific players 2 non declinable quests that will keep them busy for about a year.

Marindor

Please do keep in mind that until you've reached the next chapter in the tech tree, you can still get quests which require Dwarven content so I wouldn't delete them just yet :)

DeletedUser283

the only quest I got with dwarven content so far were declinable, so I did not bother :)

DeletedUser118

mm33z3f6.jpg

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser283

of course, you can, as long as it is available in the "build" menu
now if you delete it, you may loose your stock of granite and cooper ..

Deleting your Dwarven Portal will indeed delete all Granite and Copper as well, as those Goods are stored in the Dwarven Portal. If you, after deleting the Portal, decide to rebuild it, you will have zero Granite and zero Copper to start with.

DeletedUser1163

Does anyone know if this storyline quest means the Dwarves will be leaving?

Alvis said, “The time has come. The Dwarven legacy is recreated and thus it is our turn to settle on new grounds. Can you help us explore the empty lands of Elvenar?” Research Advanced Scouts.

If they are leaving, then all I can say is… Yay! Sorry, but they've been a tough guest race to please, and being an elf, I don't like their architecture. Reminds me of factories. Too many hard corners. The Victorian style of elven architecture is much more pleasing to the eye.

If they’re leaving, then I guess it’s safe to shut down all those mines but I'll keep the the Dwarven Portal until it's depleted of copper and granite. Still need to build Dwarven roads.

Have a tree mendously fun day along your journey through Elvenar.
Smile at a Treant who will guide you back home if you travel too far.