• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

FS Listings

Willie B. Gone

@Marindor , Just noticed that at the tail end of our "neighbors" list on the world map is a complete list of my own FS Members. The last 3 pages of names all are from my FS- is this something new - or a bug ? This is only on Beta - it is not being done on the live worlds nor on the international servers as far as I know.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

I have seen that happen with a few of my fellowship members and it is a bug that does not happen often enough to be replicated and tested, I think. It goes back to normal when you refresh the game.

Bor de Wolf 1965

You get this when you use the CTRL - key combination to zoom out on a browser version of the game.
I keep getting it as soon as I get to 80% zoom level and it seems the developers won't do anything to correct this "bug"
And it will happen on life servers as well but only if your FS members are close enough to you to get in to the "bug" range of the zoom function.

Willie B. Gone

Sorry to disillusion both of you - but the fs names are still at the end of my neighbors list despite logging in and out numerous times over the last few days. Also I do not use the control key to zoom in and out on the game - or on fb for that matter. I should also mention that at least 5 of us in this fs have the dubious joy of the same thing going on - 2 of us are close - but the other 3 are nowhere near each other.

Last edited:

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
@Marindor , Just noticed that at the tail end of our "neighbors" list on the world map is a complete list of my own FS Members. The last 3 pages of names all are from my FS- is this something new - or a bug ? This is only on Beta - it is not being done on the live worlds nor on the international servers as far as I know.
Hi @Willie B. Gone ! Will you please create a Bug Report for this issue, so that our QA Team can investigate further? Thank you! :)
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-bug-reporting.1913/

Dorfl the Clay

Same here, all my fellow members are listed, in what looks like a random order... (later I realised that the further they are away from my city, the lower they are listed). Could it be this is added as an extra function, so we're able to give all neighbourly help in one central location???

Enevhar Aldarion

How do we know this is actually a glitch/bug and not an intended change that the devs did not bother to tell anyone about? Maybe now we can just do all our visits from the world map neighbor list and do not have to open up the fellowship member list or the notices list at all and just go there instead to visit every single person we can. If this is intentional, it will be nice to have everyone in one spot for Wonder checking too.

Laurelin-Beta

It would be nice to know in advance of these kind of changes.
Now I can only consider it as a bug for it is not as it normally would be.
Yes, exactly. This sentiment is often expressed here on the Beta Forums, and I can only agree (as I have before, although in more words). There really is no way to effectively - or even realistically - 'test' any changes to the game, or even to assess whether any given functionality is Working As Intended or is actually bugged, if the players aren't even told, both upfront and unequivocally, which changes ARE intended, and also HOW those changes or new features are intended to work.

I know the answer to this point (as it usually is - from players) will probably be something along the lines of 'that's just how it is', but that's hardly a very satisfactory state of affairs.

Bor de Wolf 1965

the neighbours list players refer to is on the browser version of the game.
You go to the world map, click on the "show province" icon and then select the last tab for all discovered neighbours + FS members.

On an app version the world map would show you all neighbours and you had a fast way to give them help or collect the taxes (what ever you think it is ;) )

Mrietha

the neighbours list players refer to is on the browser version of the game.
You go to the world map, click on the "show province" icon and then select the last tab for all discovered neighbours + FS members.

On an app version the world map would show you all neighbours and you had a fast way to give them help or collect the taxes (what ever you think it is ;) )
Thank you!
I tried it on the browser and found it.
I can see why it would be helpful!