• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships FS-empty tab

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richord

Summary
Can we get an extra tab in our fs menu where we can post fs-info (only to be seen by members)?

Description
We can write down easy FA-strategy (IF the rewards get 4-10x better) that can be found easily instead of many mails that can be accidentally deleted.
We can be way more interactive with offering/searching for wonders to make deals
We don't need external forum (that i don't use because it's way too much effort)
We could even use more tabs and give those privileges to only mages for fs-info that is important and can't be deleted.
We have asked this from the start of the game, but I couldn't find it easily, so therefor a reminder; we miss this feature almost on a daily bases.

Motivation
In the current setup, ingame messages are used for this, but messages can get out of sight when the activity is low and can get automatically deleted.

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi guys,

Could you please elaborate on this idea a bit? Why would this be a better and more clear option than the messaging system (aside from the fact that messages are not on Mobile yet, which we are working on)?

Deleted User - 60107

Because messages are temporary? I mean, a message gets deleted after some time has passed (around a month, I think), thus any messages need to be periodically re-send. The tab from the suggestion will be permanent and will not disappear after some arbitrary amount of time has passed.

UlyssesBlue

Messages also move down the inbox as you get more messages, so the important ones aren't always easy to find, even when they aren't auto-deleted. You also need to resend the same message every time a new player joins.

I would find it very useful to have a single spot of fellowship related info and reference material that all members can easily find. Many fellowships already use the fellowship description for this, which is an ok workaround, but has a tendency to clog it up with lots of information irrelevant to outside players. You also can't post anything there that shouldn't be public, such as links to FA spreadsheets, which should only be viewed and edited by members.

Richord

adds:
tabs won't be deleted (accidentally)
tabs with important info will always be 'on top' and not 2-3pages down the inbox

I could give many, many examples, but this is the core of this suggestion. any reason, with this as part of the argument is a good on:esmile:

DeletedUser

I think so, too. In my fellowship on Sinya Arda, it can also easily happen that you not read important news next to the news related to wonder-lines. ;)