• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Frozen Fountain shown as not connected to set

• Thread starter DeletedUser1769
  • Start date

DeletedUser1769

Game version: __ v1.52-(e5fc49b81)-(feature/ONYX-20842-early-upselling-bundle-low master) (2018-04-09 10:06)
Game world: __Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __Firefox 59.0.2 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __29.0.0.113
Operating System: __MacOS 10.13.3
Screen resolution: __(5120x2880)
Account name: __WhatWho
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ None

Current situation:
__Frozen Fountain shown as not connected to set
__

Expected situation:
__
__Frozen Fountain connected to set

Reproduction Steps:
1. __Log in to account
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• Frozen Fountain shown as not connected to set.png
    Frozen Fountain shown as not connected to set.png
    546.6 KB · Views: 147

DeletedUser1771

Do you have still this problem? Game version changed today.

DeletedUser1771

Ah, this is very interesting. I had to dig deeper. Your building is really disconnected and it will stay disconnected unless you connect it to another type of winter set building or to street road. That frozen fountain is next to 2 frozen fountains and game that doesnt count as connected. Now I have to check if this is intended behaviour or not. I dont remember that we had case like this one before.

DeletedUser1769

If that's going to be how the objects work from now on I can move them to the right side of the troll. I brought it up as a bug because the behavior changed after the update.

DeletedUser1771

Yes, you should move it if you want it to be functional. I checked, this is intended behaviour. Two same buildings don't count as set if they are connected. You should always have different buildings connected to make a 'path' through set.