• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

FA Frequency and prizes

Koboldina

I know, there is love and hate about FA. Some fellowships even don't take part. At the moment I count up to 6 FAs during the year.
Of course, without the FA most of us cannot complete theire event-buildings, so we need it for that and for the team spirit - no question.
Prizes for the first maps are not really attractiv. Some players join FA in map 2 because of that.

My suggestion:
Reduce the frequency to make them a real highlight and make the prices more attractive:
We need the prizes in a way to cover the missing artifacts or setbuildings of lets say 2 events.
One foliant could be for map 1 already (small fellowships cant manage map 3)
An additional foliant for map 3, may replace the wonder points, or when survived a special number of rounds of the abyss after map 3.

Last edited:

Koboldina

Psst! By saying 'prices' in English you means that you find the FA too expensive, $$ wise, but from your context I would guess that you mean 'prizes', in other words the rewards that are offered for the map.
of course :) Sometimes | am awake but my Englisch is still in bed sleeping...
Is it possible to edit the title ? I can't see an option for that

Alcaro

Less FA you say? Hell yeah!
rocking.gif
Totally agree!!!!
ditto ^^ for better prizes.

spennyit

Well, I don't like FA, but I like KPs :) Ok for 3 "Artifacts" instead of 2, but not instead of the KPs :)

Koboldina

We need 4 artifacts to cover 2 events.
One could be implemented as a reward for map 1.
The second either additionally in map 3 or after a special number of rounds in the bottomless pit