• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle Freedom to choose which troops to produce at the AWs

• Thread starter DeletedUser2262
  • Start date

DeletedUser2262

With the introduction of ever more troops producing Ancient Wonders, it would be great to be able to choose what flavor of troops to produce at the different AWs.

I.e. at the Flying Academy, produce Blossom Mages instead of Sorceresses, at the Dwarven Bulwark Dogs instead of Sword Acrobats etc.
If too powerful, these choices could be limited by having built the corresponding Training Grounds or the Mercenary Camp, and ofc having researched the appropriate technologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxom

Intriguing idea! I would certainly dump the standard Light Melee from my Bulwark and produce Cerberus. And I would likely choose to change on light ranged and magic too. I have plenty of the standard ones stocked up from the wonders.

Maybe this would only become an option once you had reached level 10 or so in the wonder. So there would be a greater incentive to upgrade these wonders.

Marindor

We are currently not planning on changing these mechanics, so I'll have to archive this thread :)