• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map [Forwarded] Zoom out for world map

DeletedUser

Thanks for your support. This idea is a secondary option in my opinion just in case the developers do not change the helping feature in a different way like other players suggested in other threads.

DeletedUser

I was wondering that myself as well. With so many neighbours, a zoom out option would be perfect.

DeletedUser

Didn't think of it at all while playing, but now that I read your idea it makes 100% sense to me =]

DeletedUser136

I was going to post the exact same thing but I see it's already here. I completely agree a zoom out on the map is much needed.

DeletedUser205

+1

my post in another Thread:
Am I wrong in thinking, that "helping your neighbors" means precise "helping yourself to coins"?
I can't find any made sacrifices in helping them other then the time I spend for doing this.
Therefore I don't want to complain about the time I need, to earn a lot of coins.
What I would like to help me is: better scrolling possibilities (with option to remember the last). The larger my discoverd worldmap grows, the more I miss this feature.

DeletedUser

@sorella: When helping neighbours, you can do it in 3 possible ways:
1. Main Hall: The player gets a certain amount of Money
2. Builder: Next building is 10% faster
3. Culture: doubled culture for the next 8 hours
(you can see all this when you hover with the mouse over the buildings)
You get coins and sometimes supplies

DeletedUser205

thank you Bernardus, but I didn't have a question about that.
I just pointed, that I - no matter which possible way I choose - don't have any sacrifices to pay. I'm just earning coints for the click

DeletedUser

After rereading your post it comes clear. Sorry. :p Thought you should know that regarding all your other posts....:D

DeletedUser136

The longer I play, the more this would make navigating the world map easier.

+3 :D