• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map [Forwarded] Culture's Neighborly help timer to be increased

DeletedUser

I like to suggest to increase the current 8hrs timer of Neighborly help provided on Cultures to 12 hrs a day.

Players from different time zone play this game and help each other. Currently the help provided stays on only for 8hrs from the time someone has helped...Under the current system if the help provided is during the non-playing hours of a player this 8hrs timer does not benefit that player during their actual playing hours ... Also covering the benefit of neighborly help on one culture for 24hrs will be needing the help / visits of 3 Neighbors... AND with the current update proposed here it becomes much more important that our Cultures are always under the benefits of the neighborly help .... By making it 12hrs each culture in our city would be needing only 2 visits a day thereby covering more number of Cultures in a day with more visits and also the timer can cover to an extent the playing hours of every player inspite of the help being received during their non-playing hours.

Hope this suggestion will be considered at the earliest.

thank you

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser252

+1 and mostly the 2 neighbors that are helping me, come when it's nighttime at my place, by the time I am online again it's allover with the extra %
:mad:

DeletedUser

THE CULTURE HAS JUST BEEN BROKEN....:(

Actually I suggested this timer change with the current update in mind @RugBug ....12hrs might help a little more to us than the current 8hrs which doesnt do anything at all... But yes the top bonus of 200% is gone now .... and that will affect majorly for us ...though a lot of advanced players will not understand how it will be for players in lower / starting level as Most of the players are only thinking from their perspective and some of them are even liking this change claiming it to be a better one than what was there before ....They do not understand the starting stages will be ever more difficult as they cannot get enough coins / production with lesser buildings ...these early players will not be able to upgrade to the highest level as soon as they start playing the game ...and with the lower output of coins / production its going to be even more difficult to reach that phase....

DeletedUser

Its been almost a week since I posted this suggestion ....I think it has got enough likes and approval already but @Lauwi (making another sincere effort in trying to get @Lauwi's attention by tagging :p) or other Elvenar staff don't seem to be interested in forwarding it to the dev's :(...or atleast commenting something on this that makes us lose hope in this suggestion altogether being implemented .... would really like to know if its for any particular reason this is being avoided completely ??:confused:

DeletedUser58

I haven't seen anyone else forward ideas, it may be just Lauwi. Also, there have been less posts by her these last few days so might be she's busy? I'm sure they'll get to at least respond with something once they review the ideas and the support. Plus, there are older threads with equal or more support and no specific staff response (I don't keep an eye on all threads but I do keep an eye on my own xD) so it may be they just haven't gotten around to replying, I don't think they'd be ignoring any thread intentionally as it doesn't go in their favor. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I tagged @Lauwi with the intention of getting attention whenever is online ... I know and I can understand sometimes there are delays in checking all the threads ... I did see @Lauwi comment today ...think it was in this suggestion thread itself about some other suggestion ... This suggestion is already vanishing among newer suggestions as its going to be a week since posted .... Just don't want this also to vanish like the other similar idea which was there the day I joined this forum but vanished completely after a few days later from the forums...:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like to suggest to increase the current 8hrs timer of Neighborly help provided on Cultures to 12 hrs a day.

Players from different time zone play this game and help each other. Currently the help provided stays on only for 8hrs from the time someone has helped...Under the current system if the help provided is during the non-playing hours of a player this 8hrs timer does not benefit that player during their actual playing hours ... Also covering the benefit of neighborly help on one culture for 24hrs will be needing the help / visits of 3 Neighbors... AND with the current update proposed here it becomes much more important that our Cultures are always under the benefits of the neighborly help .... By making it 12hrs each culture in our city would be needing only 2 visits a day thereby covering more number of Cultures in a day with more visits and also the timer can cover to an extent the playing hours of every player inspite of the help being received during their non-playing hours.

Hope this suggestion will be considered at the earliest.

thank you

regards

ddevil

+1