• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map [Forwarded] Culture's Neighborly help timer to be increased

DeletedUser

Without a doubt:
  • a 12 hours timer (1,5 times more compared to the current situation) with a lower bonus percentage (e.g. 67% bonus, 1,5 times less compared to the current situation)?

DeletedUser442

I hope so too. Because the time as it is, is too short. At the moment I am very depending on the few neighbors that help me.

DeletedUser

Well, an upgraded house doesn't start accumulating gold until the user logs on again. Why should the culture bonus lose time before the user logs on? If it started counting down once the city's owner logged on, and kept going for the 8 hours from then on, this wouldn't be a concern.

DeletedUser503

Yes, please implement a longer activity on culture bonus. I too have the same problem
that my culture gets boosted when I am offline and it is gone or nearly so when I
am active during the day. Unless the bonus is active when you start a production,
there is no bonus!

DeletedUser442

12 hours would be nice or... even better, it waits till I log on again. That way I always have an advantage of help of neighbors. And specially since the amount of helpful neighbors is declining slowly. I had 5, then 4 now there are only 3 who are willing to help. Not all of my neighbors are inactive. Some simply don't feel like going over the map and help out.

DeletedUser

12 hours would be nice or... even better, it waits till I log on again. That way I always have an advantage of help of neighbors. And specially since the amount of helpful neighbors is declining slowly. I had 5, then 4 now there are only 3 who are willing to help. Not all of my neighbors are inactive. Some simply don't feel like going over the map and help out.
To make it stop when you get connected ?
No thank you .