• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Battle [Forwarded] Ability to shrink/close 'round info' in battles

DeletedUser58

Current system: http://prntscr.com/62qgzi

Proposed: Have a button that shrinks this whole bar so that the bottom/edges of the battlefield are clearly visible. As an example in Forge of Empires there is a social bar at the bottom of the screen displaying other players and players have the ability to minimize it to a single line or open it whole.

Reasoning: Sometimes I don't have a lot of use of that bar or it's in my way, making it hard to see/click the units directly below it. See linked screenshot as an example.

DeletedUser43

+1. There isn't a lot of space for me to click on on the bottom row.

DeletedUser285

+1
I had difficulties maneuvering troops (move/attack) if they are located on hex-tile at the bottom of the screen.

DeletedUser

+1
by accident clicked on the small "skip turn" button. My unit was slaughtered :eek:

DeletedUser236

+1 or atleast fix the fact that we cant see the number of troops in a stack when you're standing at the bottom row :)

DeletedUser43

Thanks for bringing this idea back to my attention! I've forwarded the idea: it doesn't make sense that the squads on the lowest row of the battlefield don't have a visible squad size and are hard to move. These issues could be solved with a shrink/close button for the information bar.

It could be that these issues with the squads on the lowest row of the battlefield only occur with a 1366 x 768 screen resolution. If you are experiencing the issues with a screen resolution other than 1366 x 768, please state your screen resolution in this thread. :)