• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Forum update

Lovec Krys

I wonder, I know some other (not game forums, but different). Everytime they got new "better" look it was for the worse. I hope this won't be that case.

iDavis

If the style they choose will be similar to other Inno games forums, I think I will like it (even though I don't like such changes).

Last edited:
The style is very similar to what you're used to. The main difference is that the menu bar will once again be at the top, rather than at the bottom of the forum. :)

iDavis

Well, my first impression:

- general look is nice (so good job here)
- latest posts section contains whole names of topics, instead of cutting them and appending ... (I consider this as a step back)
- rounded avatars - not so happy with it, since it cut part of my avatar off
- BB code improvements - here I say finally, when having an option to create a table directly from the bar, instead of typing whole code myself (also appreciate additions like TH for rows, but not so much default_value=full for table width); HEX color option is also nice addition
- very bad color when text marking, almost the same as background (in post create window)

Generally I like the new style, even though now I need a lot of time to get used to that (as well as I needed back in 2017, after previous change).

iDavis

@Muf-Muf it is on browser. On mobile, the color difference is enough.

Comparison:
elfo1.png
elfo2.jpg

DeletedUser3036

will all the other forums get the same changes ? this new one is pretty efficient, I like it :D

UlyssesBlue

I'm not fond of the new skin. I think it looks amateurish and far less visually appealing than the old one.

I am also strongly opposed to the rounded avatars. It trims the images too much. I would rather they be square again.

I'm still discovering the other features and will comment as I find them.

Karvest

I don't like new theme, it looks motley (not sure if google translated this word correctly).
New fonts looks as bad as fonts in html5 version of the game compared to flash one, which is the main reason I'm still using flash...

ps: edit test

Last edited:

DeletedUser2863

Are the privacy settings working? I have mine set to not show my activity or my online status. Previously, I was able to tell that I was in the forum but hidden. Now it appears that I am not hidden.

(It also looks like the notice that a post has been edited is no longer present.)