• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [Forum] Missing Icons

DeletedUser236

I'm wondering if it's just me, but my forum looks a bit weird

6TlZkhH.png

I even restarted my computer (and cleared cache), but didn't seem to help..
Anyone else having this problem or is it just me ? :D

DeletedUser

I had the same problems and described it in this and my next post. The problems did disappear later on, as also described in the link I gave there.

DeletedUser236

I had the same problems and described it in this and my next post. The problems did disappear later on, as also described in the link I gave there.

Haha you hid that pretty well.. But good to know that I'm not the only one with this issue.. Did you report it or ? :)

DeletedUser

This is funny... I have the same problem, but I thought this is a problem with NoScript, AdBlock Plus or other used "security features" .

DeletedUser236

This is funny... I have the same problem, but I thought this is a problem with NoScript, AdBlock Plus or other used "security features" .

I just noticed it this evening.. Haven't had the problem before this eveningo_O

DeletedUser236

Just in the thread, no bug report...

Maybe one of the mods can move this to bug reports, or feels like responding to the issue :D ? (or tell me to make a new bug report, I will if needed ;)) 'Cause it seems there are more experiencing this problem :)

edit: You guys are quick!! Thanks :cool:

DeletedUser

I don`t reported it, because I am not sure about the reason. Usually this things have something to do with my special browser settings. Scripts don`t works.

DeletedUser819

I also have the problem :-(((
but not every day ...
and I will often logged out here
and must re-register me again ...