• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Forum Message Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser580

Hey guys. I noticed that you can easily get messages on your counter by just spamming in some fun threads. As you can click on the Member Button on top and see the member with the most posts, I expect people with interesting and useful posts. Instead I find lots of with just fun posts.

Its just a small thing ... at least change the Notable Member List based on likes rather on messages posted. From what I remeber likes cannot be given everywhere. Only in useful sections of the forum.

Its just a small thing. :)

DeletedUser580

I know you dont like it. You have nearly 200 messages and around 10 are really usefull. I dont want to offend you but you spam in lots of fun threads.
Your birthday thread .... your elves vs. human thread and so on. You are on the top of the noteable members for posting spam. Thats why I dont like it that much how it is right now.

I dont want to offend you ... but its just annoying. :)

DeletedUser580

Thats fine for me. But the message counter should not tick for these posts. You can have your fun their. I dont mind that :D

DeletedUser43

Both the like system and the post count are already turned off in the Lounge section of the forum:

Gathering likes just to gather likes is basically the same as creating posts just to get your post count up. Post count was already off in the Lounge, liking now is as well. :)

The post counter only displays the number of posts in other forum sections (besides the Lounge section). superalexandre9 might have a high post count, but that counter doesn't display the messages that he has posted in the lounge, so he technically deserves his spot in the Notable Members List. :)

Furthermore, you could already choose to sort the Notable Members List by likes:
sj1UwcG.png

I'll set this thread to "Implemented", as the limited post count and the sorting option for the Notable Members List are already implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.