• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [Forum] forumboxes over header

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm I the only one who notice, that if you scroll down on the forum, that the forum boxes go over the header on top of your (forum)screen?
Looks like a fault of XenForo.

Some screenshots:
9pp7wi.png

2hrzlv9.png

You can notice it along the sides of the forum layout and see that it goes over the (content) box and probably the header.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm unable to reproduce this issue so far, using FireFox 35.0. Does it happen all the time, or just some of the time?

DeletedUser

Yes, it happens all the time, have the same problem on Safari.

DeletedUser

Same here on Chrome 40.0.2214.91

It's seems like the boxes aren't anchored to the background.

DeletedUser91

I didn't have this problem, it's ok at me. (Chrome 40.0.2214.91 / Linux Mint 17.1)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can't reproduce this either on Chrome 40.0.2214.91 or on Firefox 35.0. Could it be OS related? I'm using Windows 7

DeletedUser

I can't reproduce this either on Chrome 40.0.2214.91 or on Firefox 35.0. Could it be OS related? I'm using Windows 7
Yes it probably is. I'm using Apple.. it shouldn't be like this.. It is probably a technical issue from XenForo.

DeletedUser

It is weird that there isn't a solution for this. XenForo is responsible for this or not?
And I think, I have the solution for this problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.