• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [Forum] Forum Logs Me Out

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for confirming the Cherubim :)
I've had no further problems either, so moving this one to 'fixed' :)

DeletedUser967

1 minute ago I had this again. I log in and pointed Stay LogIn then I watched alerts and when I tried answer in one topic - I was log out.
Anyone else have this problem yet?

DeletedUser

I have been having this issue for a long time now ... never knew it was fixed because its not / never been fixed for me ...Every time i try to click on any given link from within the forum it logs me out ... Infact just few minutes back it logged me out and I had to sign back in ...and of course i always click on STAY LOGGED IN option ...

DeletedUser119

Everything was fine for me yesterday and this morning, but I now have this problem too.
It disconnects me almost each time I click on the Home button

DeletedUser967

I think you must to set permanent redirect. Or make no limit time for actually log in members while it is not fixed. Forum administrator if don't know where is exactly problem should read oficial forum of Xeno - there should be solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser157

I am also still experiencing this issue a lot. Mostly it's when i leave the forum and come back later however there is times when i open a new post / link and i get logged out. I have stay logged in clicked.

I feel this post should be removed from "fixed" since it's misleading. The issue is still far from fixed. ;)

DeletedUser

I have updated Firefox to version 37.0.1
The problem still persists as described in the initial problem, even when I clear the cache before I log into the forum.

This Problem is not fixed

DeletedUser252

I never had this problem, but since yesterday it occured. It kickes me out eery time.
I tryed to remove cookies and clear cache, but that's not the answer.
My browser is chrome newest version

Marindor

Since this issue isn't fully resolved yet, it's now changed back to confirmed and reopend for investigation by our development team!

DeletedUser

I don't use the stay logged in option, but I get 2 variants of this bug (increasingly) as the session is 'ended too early'

Sometimes, when I try to log in again, the saved logging information at the page is available and I'm able to relog instantly, but at least in these cases I can see my name among online members (before relogging)

The other variant is, that the saved logging information is not available, when trying to relog in the same browser-tab, I have to close the tab and open a new one, this normally will work.

Edit: Just adding a screenshot here: Bildschirmfoto vom 2015-04-09 12:22:03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser819

I have the same problems,
when I read or write in the forum
must re-register in the forum me always,
because I often fall out
:oops:

DeletedUser

This isn't fixed :(. I just got logged out again after a few minutes.

DeletedUser628

Just a small reminder, remember to check the "Stay logged in" text under the username and password fields. It seems like an obvious thing but it's easy to forget it and that can lead to being logged out from the forum. You shouldn't be having issues if that is checked, but if you are, please let us know at least which browser you were using. Thanks!