• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [Forum] Forum Logs Me Out

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen:

When I login to the Forum and tick the “Stay Logged in” I expect to remain logged in to the Forum until I log out or until the system forces me out.

What actually happened:

When I login to the Forum and tick the “Stay Logged in”, go to one of the items in the Forum and return to the home page using the "Home" button the system asks me to log in again. This always seems to happen on the first login of the forum being opened.

How often has this happened:

Last 2 days.

Screenshots/Additional information:

3 screenshots attached.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Open the Forum window with the right click action from the game.
2. Log in to the Forum ticking the “stay logged in” box
3. Go to an item in the Forum (e.g. an Action item).
4. Go to the Home button and click.

Player Name: Jimmac

World: Beta Elvenar

Operating System: Windows XP

Browser and Version: Firefox 36.0.1

Flash Version
: 17.0.0.134

Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels 32 Bit

Login 1.JPG

Initial Login

Login 2.JPG

Screen after clicking "Home" button

Login 3.JPG

Screen showing second log in

UPDATE 21 Mar 2015

This also happens when you use the "Home" tag at the bottom of the screen.

Login 4.JPG

UPDATE 22 Mar 2015

Problem still happens with Firefox updated to version 36.0.4
Problem still happens even if you do not tick the "stay logged in" box

UPDATE 24 Mar 2015

If I click on another item like another post / forum item I can move to and from those posts / forum items without being logged out. I only have the problem when I activate the "Home" routine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser420

someone posted a link to another forum thread.
clicked on that link, got kicked out.
when I tried to log in, got an error, incorrect password. issue solved itself after about an hour.
clicked on a different link, got kicked out again, same error. this time permanently kicked out.
moderator says they don't know why this happened or even what happened.
requested new password, got in no problems.

DeletedUser236

Have the same issue since a few days now as well.. First I thought it was because I logged in from different places as well (phone, tablet, laptop), but it doesn't always happen after I've used a different device so this doesn't seem to be related..

DeletedUser628

Just a small message to let you folks know we're aware of this happening. We're trying to figure out what's causing the issue in order to identify and fix the problem. Thank you for the reporting and if you seem to spot any patterns (you're logged out after certain actions) please do let us know. :)

DeletedUser

I have been logged out more time than I can count. Now I think of it, it happens mostly when I click an inforum link.

DeletedUser

It mostly happens to me when I an inforum link as well or when I go back to home page

Clearing your browser's cookies and cache seems to have solved this issue for several people. If you haven't already, please try doing that. :)

DeletedUser

I had the same problem. Just clear your stored passwords and history and all stuff. Then you will be fine. This is what i did. Tested on Firefox

I just noticed Muf Muf's post.

DeletedUser967

Clearing your browser's cookies and cache seems to have solved this issue for several people. If you haven't already, please try doing that. :)
Doesn't help in my situation my caches clear automatically with closing browser + ccleaner manual everyday . I have this problem everyday....:p Sometimes when I write post and I want send it then I must to login again or when I read one topic and want to read next - I must to login again.

DeletedUser

I can click on different items within the forum without any problems. The problem only occurs when I click on the "Home" button at the top of the page or the "Home" tag at the bottom of the page. :(

I have also cleared the cache numerous times, before logging into the Forum, after logging in to the forum, after viewing a few items in the Forum, none of this has any effect I always get logged out when I hit "Home"

Last edited by a moderator:
We made some changes to the forum's settings, which should fix this issue. Please let us know if you're still experiencing this after clearing your cache.