• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Forum button

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):
When you report a bug report for example you have 4 tabs open: home, Forums, Bugs and errors, report a bug. When you press bugs and erros you go to forums

What I expected to happen:
Go to bugs and errors

What actually happened:
go to Forums

How often has this happened:
always

Reproduction Steps:

1. report a bug

2. open new thread

3. press Bugs and Errors

Player Name: elektronno

World: beta.Forum

Operating System: windows

Browser and Version: chrome up to date

Flash Version: up to date

DeletedUser628

Thank you for the report, elektronno. This seems to be affecting any area, so regardless of which thread you're looking when you click on the button to go to the main section it shows you the whole forum. Example if I'm reading a thread in the Lounge and I click 'Community Center' it should show that section (with the Lounge and Player Introductions) but it shows me the whole forum.

We'll have that looked into.

DeletedUser628

This appears to be intended behavior --- when you click on the section title you go back to the forum but you've scrolled down to that section. Basically if you click on 'Bugs and errors' it will take you to the forum and your view will be scrolled to have the bugs and errors section at the top. So you're still viewing the whole forum but focused on the section you clicked.

To actually visit the bugs subforums you would have to click on the 'report a bug' button. Hopefully that explains how it works.

DeletedUser

Yeah i understand how it works. does not mean i agree with the choice.