• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Forum Bug

ALdbeign

I'm sorry to post this in the game bug area but I can't see a forum issue/bug area. I am unable to log into the forum using chrome, it says my password is wrong. I am able to log in fine with the exact same password using firefox (well waterfox but w/e). I am literally sitting here with one screen saying I have been locked out from too many failed login attempts while logged in on another screen typing this (I took a screenshot but it won't let me upload it)). I tried to go to the support page and it also says my password is wrong (tried both my game pw and also my forum pw in waterfox but stopped there because i dont want a lockout there also). I also did a reset password then set it to what I knew my password was and that didnt work either (that was what caused the lockout in fact)

Marindor

Thank you for your report. Could you please upload the screenshot from your screen with the error message, including the URL bar?

Also: Is anyone else having similar issues?

ALdbeign

The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

ElvenarLockout.JPG
what are the restriction on this please? the error message isn't very specific.

DeletedUser1767

This might have happened to me on the live server forums. I've never been able to make a forum account over there, to the point where I was absolutely shocked that I could make one here on Beta. After I successfully made this one, I tried to do the exact same thing on the US live server and got a similar error message to what @ALdbeign is describing. But this was months ago, and I never tried to see if I had better luck with a different browser. If it would be helpful for me to try it again later, on both Chrome and Firefox, I can do that.

DeletedUser1920

Two of my fellowship members are having this same issue. They have been able to log into the forums before, but now they can't.

Marindor

Ok could you please ask them to contact support so we can take a 1-on-1 look on their accounts and why things are not working for them?

Marindor

We're currently not able to reproduce any issues ourselves so should someone have any problems logging into our forums, please ask them to contact our support team for further help :)

ALdbeign

I reduced the size, even tried different formats and none of that worked so I am unable to upload the file. Also, The support link does not accept my password either. But thanks for trying Marindor!

Marindor

I reduced the size, even tried different formats and none of that worked so I am unable to upload the file. Also, The support link does not accept my password either. But thanks for trying Marindor!

You're welcome! If the support tool doesn't accept your password, there must be some other problem. In that case you can always use this link to contact us for further investigation:

https://support.innogames.com/login/anon/game/elvenar/market/zz