• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Forging Rune results in trying to Place Second AW

edeba

(6b823baf5)-(master) (2018-04-19 7:14): __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Beta: __
Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit): __
Flash Player version: __
Windows: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
As per the pictures, I have the MM, I filled the wheel from another wonder and it does not say upgrade but place.

This problem corrected with reloading the game.
upload_2018-4-21_13-12-40.png
upload_2018-4-21_13-14-3.png

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

upload_2018-4-21_13-12-40.png

upload_2018-4-21_13-14-3.png

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

edeba

Not sure why it did the pictures twice, and I am very bad at trying to do that template.

I probably should have done the second picture first, because it should not have said place, but upgrade instead. you can see the MM in the background beside the pop-up to place. And then the other picture is after clicking the place button and it is showing the outline of trying to place a second MM. Anyway, this weir thing corrects with reloading the game.

DeletedUser1771

I need more info. What did you do before you tries to place 2nd MM?

That second picture showing 'place' button and circle with number 9 is completely wrong, I dont know how you got it. Thats why i need more information. You said that you fill a wheel from another wonder, which one? How did you fill it? with inserting runes only or with forging runes? I need you to tell me everything you did :D.

So far i couldnt reproduce it, but i tried many different things to do.

Heymrdiedier

this is an old bug that has come up again i assume:

I also had this one once long ago on live servers, but i didnt try to build it, since i knew that would qualify for exploit. After a refresh i could no longer place it anymore.
When te wonder levels were increased then by another 5 levels, the rune circle of that wonder was allready filled (as i did that when the bug occurred)

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/10307-same-aw-in-city-great-bell-spire.7685/

DeletedUser1771

I cant reproduce this no matter what Im trying to do, and with no repro steps we cant confirm (fix) this issue.:(