• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Forest Fabrication

CrazyWizard

Could anyone tell/show me what the upgrade costs for this building are.
Our wiki is unfortunatly MIA, and will be that way for another while, but I am about to reach the next fase and like to know how to proceed.

edit: oh the glade/portal as well please

DeletedUser118

As a former Wiki guy I can only say, keeping a wiki up to date means alot of work, especially if you don't get the fitting information right on time or incomplete. You also don't have to forget that the mod who runs this one might do it in its free time and maybe has some very busy days in real life these days. Please be patient. :)

Heymrdiedier

As a former Wiki guy I can only say, keeping a wiki up to date means alot of work, especially if you don't get the fitting information right on time or incomplete. You also don't have to forget that the mod who runs this one might do it in its free time and maybe has some very busy days in real life these days. Please be patient. :)
That might be very true, except that the wiki is not 1 update behind, but 3.
New balanced units have been with us since 1.15, we are allready at 1.17 and today possibly even 1.18.
It can be true that the person who does it has a busy life at the moment, but then he/she should point that out to inno and inno has to appoint a new person to do it.

What could also be the case, is that they dont want to spend resources on a wiki for a game they noticed all the diamond players left allready and isnt bringing in enough money anymore.

DeletedUser1584

Will the fabrication forests be needed for the chapter after the elves, the chapter X ?

Heymrdiedier

right now, i think not. but if you are asking because you want to trash your production, maybe you can wait till the next innogamestv episode. Its due any day now and maybe it will tell you more.

me personally, i allready trashed it

DeletedUser1584

yes i ask to delete the fabrication forests. Thank you for your fast answer. I wait the next innogamestv episode with impatience.