• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Font size in a city name while visiting other players.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1548
  • Start date

DeletedUser1548

Hi!

I looked at the ideas list and surprisingly didn't find it. So...

When city name is short there is no problem but when it's longer then it's not fully visible.
It's highly annoying when I need to give NH in such a city. When I hover the mouse I see 'fellowship' text. Then I need to hover once more to see actual city name.

I would be happy if:
  • The city name font was smaller to be visible even when it's longest possible.
  • Text was in two lines (it may not look very good but it's still better than having it 'cut').
  • Frame in which text appears was wider.
It would be nice to have it also in our cities as the problem exists there even though the frame looks completely different.

DeletedUser1548

No one feels that this is a problem? :(
It's so tiny change but I would find it really beneficial.

DeletedUser118

most players don't really have city names anyways. They name their city after the neighborly help they wanna recieve.

DeletedUser1548

@Katzenprinz , yes, but often they put name first and wishes later or write full Culture Main Hall, etc. With the problem with displaying actual text (you need to point the name twice to see what's written there) it's annoying... But it seems only for me, so... Let's stick to that:
It does seem pointless to let people have long city names that people can't see.

;)