• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Foaly

Foaly

Wiki Moderator
Hello all :)

I'm the new wiki mod for Elvenar and will soon start updating stuff. Please poke me personally if I miss a thread regarding wanted updates for the wiki, no matter if it's wanted new pages, wanted updates, errors or what ever you find being wrong or missing. But beware I need to get in to the team and knowing my way around before getting up to speed.

My name is Jesper and I'm a 36 year old Dane with wife and kids. I'm mainly playing on the Danish server and knows the game pretty well.

Katzenprinz

Hi there!

Finaly somebody who's responsible for the wiki! Can't wait to see you start working. o/

Btw you should go check the text bugs section. I think there are a few threads for you to read what's buggy at the Wiki.

Good luck for your job. :)

Gandolfus

A thought, don't think it really needs to go the suggestion route, but will draft one if needed. Could one of the log-in messages (the "Did You Know") point people to the Wiki button, just found there are old timers who don't know about it.

Marindor

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
A thought, don't think it really needs to go the suggestion route, but will draft one if needed. Could one of the log-in messages point people to the Wiki button, just found there are old timers who don't know about it.
Do you mean when logging in to the Forum @Gandolfus ? There is a link on the main forum page, under the "Quick Links" section on the right side. Is that what you meant?

Gandolfus

No, when logging into the game itself. People seem to not know about the forum/wiki button at the bottom of the game screen.

conqueror9

wiki...should explain why there is a daily 10:00 am <my time > "stream error" in game world

I think around 11:00pm -- 12:00 mid-night
there is "one kick to send you off the game, you need to re-login " in beta world too...

I get used to them as it seems it is a common exercise of Inno
but I think, Wiki should explain this "common exercise"