1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Foaly

Discussion in 'Team Introductions' started by Foaly, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Foaly

Foaly
    Wiki Moderator
    Elvenar Team

Hello all :)

I'm the new wiki mod for Elvenar and will soon start updating stuff. Please poke me personally if I miss a thread regarding wanted updates for the wiki, no matter if it's wanted new pages, wanted updates, errors or what ever you find being wrong or missing. But beware I need to get in to the team and knowing my way around before getting up to speed.

My name is Jesper and I'm a 36 year old Dane with wife and kids. I'm mainly playing on the Danish server and knows the game pretty well.

2. Katzenprinz

Katzenprinz Well-Known Member

Hi there!

Finaly somebody who's responsible for the wiki! Can't wait to see you start working. o/

Btw you should go check the text bugs section. I think there are a few threads for you to read what's buggy at the Wiki.

Good luck for your job. :)

3. Foaly

Foaly
    Wiki Moderator
    Elvenar Team

I'll look into them all as soon as I have the necessary rights and has read through the guidelines for handling the job :)

Ritsel and Katzenprinz like this.
  4. Katzenprinz

Katzenprinz Well-Known Member

That sounds like a plan. :cool:

5. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Welcome on board Foaly! :cool:

6. Gandolfus

Gandolfus Well-Known Member

A thought, don't think it really needs to go the suggestion route, but will draft one if needed. Could one of the log-in messages (the "Did You Know") point people to the Wiki button, just found there are old timers who don't know about it.

7. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Do you mean when logging in to the Forum @Gandolfus ? There is a link on the main forum page, under the "Quick Links" section on the right side. Is that what you meant?

8. Gandolfus

Gandolfus Well-Known Member

No, when logging into the game itself. People seem to not know about the forum/wiki button at the bottom of the game screen.

9. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Ah, I see what you mean now! Thanks for the suggestion! :)

10. conqueror9

conqueror9 Well-Known Member

wiki...should explain why there is a daily 10:00 am <my time > "stream error" in game world

I think around 11:00pm -- 12:00 mid-night
    there is "one kick to send you off the game, you need to re-login " in beta world too...

I get used to them as it seems it is a common exercise of Inno
    but I think, Wiki should explain this "common exercise"

11. Aider

Aider Active Member

Welcome to the team! Watch out for Marindor, I've heard he's a ruthless creature. ;)

Marindor likes this.