• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Floating bubbles sometimes write red numbers for a moment

DeletedUser31

World: ZZ1
Account: Hoshi

Current: When collecting supplies and coins with click and drag method, sometimes for the first frame, the floating numbers appear in red, then quickly change to green. It appears to be only a graphical glitch, it doesn't change the amount of collected resources.

Expectation: Only green numbers. :)

Recreation: Collecting resources. It is random, and so quick, I wasn't able to make a screenshot of it. It is not annoying or anything, I just wanted to make you guys aware of this. :)

-----------Update-----------

I was able to make a screenshot :)
It turns out it is not that number in green, it is an other one.
http://prntscr.com/5w78mw

My first thought was maybe it is because of the cultural bonus, but it didnt change during the production.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18

I'm looking at the screenshot (well done getting that by the way). Is it possible you Town Hall supplies storage was near it's maximum capacity at the time this happened? The way I am seeing this is the red number, a negative number, was only a partial collection for that last building and the negative number represents what was lost when the capacity of storage hit it's maximum.

DeletedUser31

The storage wasnt close to 50% ( now it's ~4200/13000) so it could go in.
It was red for the first three buildings, but somehow I got only the 4th buildings pic.
I didn't see what they were, only that they were red. The -3 then changed to 14.

I will try to catch more screenshots and give more informations on this. :)

DeletedUser18

Thank you, I will be trying to reproduce this myself as well.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have now had this happen once, it was when I was collecting coins, and I noticed a red number appear briefly, before it turned green. Half my houses produced 70 coins and the other half 65 (I think, but 60 something anyway) so I assume it was that the house was somewhere between 65 and 70 coins when I clicked to collect.