• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Flash Player Problems

DeletedUser1562

Hi, when I tried to log on to my game this morning I was redirected to Adobe Flash player for an upgrade. So, I went to the site and upgraded my flash player.

Now when I log on to the game, the game loads but then a gray screen comes down over my whole desktop with a message that says that I have to restart my computer. So, I've done that a number of times and each time I try to log onto my game I get the same response, a message that says I have to restart my computer.

I called AppleCare to help me fix this problem. They went through my computer to try to fix the issue and they couldn't fix it. The AppleCare Representative told me that your gaming site isn't recognising the new upgraded version of Adobe Flash and said I needed to contact you guys to get it fixed.

This problem doesn't happen when I access any other website just when I try to access my games in Winyandor or my Beta game. I haven't even been able to access the support page from the game screen before everything just shuts down.

Can you fix this please?

Regards
Kahtra

DeletedUser1562

No. what happens is that a gray screen lowers over my whole desktop, browser and all, and tells me that I have to restart my computer. And I can't access anything else UNTIL I restart my computer, because every things frozen. AppleCare told me that it's because the Elvenar website isn't recognizing the Adobe Flash Player Upgrades. Which is why it keeps wanting me to restart my computer. Everything was working just fine yesterday. This problem only started after I downloaded the upgrade for the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Everything else works just fine. I can access Hulu.com to watch TV or CBS.com to watch TV or access any other site that requires Adobe Flash and they all work just fine. It's only the InnoGames Servers that refuse to recognize Adobe Flash.

DeletedUser283

I am using Chrome and it carries its own version of flash; no issues so far ;)

DeletedUser1562

I am NOT switching to chrome. I did that once and had to remove it from my Mac. I have a Mac OSX Lion 10.7 Safari and up until now has worked just perfectly. I have nothing but problems using other browsers.

DeletedUser

You could try to remove flash and install and older version, like the one before the update, probably version 22.0.0.x (and disable updates temporarily of course).

DeletedUser1562

I did find some older versions but they won't download.

DeletedUser1562

I've tried loading several versions of Adobe flash 22.0.0.x and they all take me to the 23.0.0.x versions. I don't know what to do from here.

Owena

Good afternoon I see this is not the proplema flasplayer but the same page as the game because I play in two server whenever falls each other also falls in the same time when using the same browser

DeletedUser1562

True. AppleCare went through my system trying to fix the problem they told me the problem isn't with the Flashplayer, the problem is in the server,whereas the server isn't accepting the current Flashplayer of 23.0.0.x. I also play on two different servers The beta server and the US server. neither will accept the latest version of Adobe Flash. I also have Adobe Air, used specifically for gaming, I still can't get on either of my games.

DeletedUser

Flash is executed on the client, not server side. On the server they are using PHP7 at the moment.

Thank you for your report. Unfortunately this is a problem in Flash 23 which has to be resolved by Adobe. It's not a bug in our game, but an error in Flash. They are already working on fixing this. In the mean time we would indeed like to suggest to use Google Chrome, since that browser uses it's own Flash and won't give these problems :)

I've tried loading several versions of Adobe flash 22.0.0.x and they all take me to the 23.0.0.x versions. I don't know what to do from here.
Have you tried to download them from here: Archived Flash Player versions ?

DeletedUser1562

Thanks for the information Jasper! :) I will go get on Adobe's case right NOW! As to Chrome, As I've already stated, I did download the Google Chrome Browser, about a year ago. It caused so many problems in my whole computer that it wasn't worth using and I had to get AppleCare's help to get all of it out of my computer.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the information Jasper! :) I will go get on Adobe's case right NOW! As to Chrome, As I've already stated, I did download the Google Chrome Browser, about a year ago. It caused so many problems in my whole computer that it wasn't worth using and I had to get AppleCare's help to get all of it out of my computer.
Isn't there a portable version of Chrome for the Mac you could try ? Like from here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/osxportableapps/files/Chromium/

DeletedUser1562

Thanks again for the info Jasper, if my withdrawal symptoms get to intense, lol!!, I might give it a try. I'll have to wait until Monday to contact the Adobe team working on their problem, to see if there's a timeline as to how long it's going to take them to fix their problem. I can't believe that it will take them too long because the problem is now having problems for everyone who watches TV shows on their computers. And all the new shows are starting next week!

This problem is unfortunately not on Elvenar's side, but on Flash's. We are not able to create any fix for this, and we depend on Adobe to roll out a new Flash version to fix the compatibility problems of Flash 23 on Mac OSX. The only workaround we can offer is to use Google Chrome as a browser, as that uses its own, built-in Flash Player (PepperFlash), which does not have the same issue.

DeletedUser1562

Will you notify players when Flash has their problem fixed?