• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Fixing bugs

DeletedUser240

Are fixing bugs for lower races not important anymore.
Since 3 weeks the orc portal gives no longer the bonus and instead of collecting at 172% i only collect 100% loosing tons of orc goods.
This was reported and i received answer that the problem was known and will be fixed.
Are the programmers to busy with sorceress and dragons that they don't fix orc bugs ???

Heymrdiedier

Why would you think that.
Ive posted a bug about the woodelf wonders as soon as it someone builded the wonders. Wich was very fast. They only fixed it when the new race arrived, so 2 weeks ago. So my bug was there for almost 5 months.
Sometimes theres just too many bugs and you dont have enough time to fix all of them. Give it a little bit of time.
And i think your bugs can be resolved by moving you portal of the road and then back. So then there would be an easy workaround

DeletedUser240

Thanks for your help , it seems to be fixed now.
Is more then i can say from support, during 3 weeks i received meaningless answers.

We cannot tell you when or how it will be fixed, as we are not the developers. We just report the issues and wait for a fix

And on my question can't you ask them:

We do not have a direct line to the developers, and we do not control what they work on or any of that sort.

If they don't have a line with the developers how do they report a bug ??? hahhahahaha

DeletedUser118

Through sending the ticket you write to a higher level. In most cases only a CM can get in direct contact with the devs and sometimes the guy(s) working on your bugs tickets, but that's it.